I wanted to share an email that I just received from someone who I thought “had it all figured out”.
I’m sure you know a few people who appear to have everything going for them.
Their making money, running a successful business and making a name for themselves.
But do you really know what’s going on inside of their personal life?
Of course not.
Sometimes that person that has it all going on is unhappy and spiralling downhill.
There are some great lessons to be learned in this video.
You should watch it for yourself but just in case you don’t have time, let me summarize it for you.
- You don’t always know what’s going on in someone else’s life (it might be a good idea to ask).
- Don’t always assume that everyone else has it all figured out (most of the time they don’t. Nobody is perfect…and yes that includes me ;))
- Most people on the planet (at least the normal ones) all have demons or self limiting beliefs (tell those voices in your head to suck it. You rock the party).
- You deserve it to kick ass in whatever it is that you do.
- The people in your life deserve for you to bring your “A” game (except for that one guy. He’s a jerk and doesn’t deserve squat).
I’d love for you to share your thoughts on this.
Have you ever gone through some tough times when others thought you were on cloud 9?
**As a special bonus, I’d like to share a recording of a call that happens this past Monday that I found to be incredibly inspiring and motivating. It shows what is possible when you set your intentions and focus on your goals for periods of just 90 days. I think you’ll agree that this is some powerful stuff.
On this call you’ll hear :
- how a 32 year old guy names Paul paid off his mortgage and was able to forecast his future.
- how a stay-at-home mom skyrocketed to the top and made $30,000 in one month with no previous internet marketing history.
- how Troy found a home with this incredible online community.
- how Franco went from being stuck in corporate America to living a life of true freedom.
- and much more.
Check it out now.
If you liked this content please like, tweet, +1 and share with your friends.
Thanks for reading / watching!